Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Direct TV

I was a loyal customer of tv cable because I got a satisfied service and many good television channel. When my wife told me about Direct TV , I ignored it because I have enjoyed with tv cable services. Then my wife gave me an url address about direct tv on www.directsattv.com. I tried to open and browse on it, there was a tool to compare between cable and direct TV. Wow, it was amazing ! I became understand about Direct TV. Direct TV service is better than usual cable tv, it has over 130 channel including cable and dish network, it offers an incredible value with a lower price per channel than cable, it features crystal clear HD channels with Dolby digital 5.1. sorround sound and 100% digital quality for every channel, it features best sport like NFL Sunday ticket, NASCAR hotpass and NCAA @ Mega March Madness. 
According to American Customer Satisfaction Index, for the eight year in a row Directv scored higher in customer satisfaction than cable companies measured in. It means that Directv service is the best at the moment. They give many special offers and packages, like premier, plus HD DVR, plus DVR, choicextra, choice, and family. On Premier package, we can get over 250 channels including premium movie channels and sports networks and free DVR or HD receiver after instant rebate. On Plus HD DVR package, we can get Over 195 channels including 68 XM Satellite Radio channels, plus DVR and HD service and Free DVR or HD receiver after instant rebate. On Plus DVR package, we can get Over 185 channels including 68 XM Satellite Radio channels and DVR service and free DVR or HD receiver after instant rebate. On Choice xtra package, we can get Over 185 channels including 68 XM Satellite Radio channels and Free DVR or HD receiver after instant rebate. On Choice package, we can get Over 140 channels including 50 XM Satellite Radio channels. On family package, we can get over 40 channels suitable for all ages and offering parental controls.
Now, I decide to order directv now and leave cable tv, because I’m interesting with Directv system .

0 comment:

Search anything here..

Custom Search

About This Blog

This blog is my place to write about world of economic especially business, insurance, loan, trading, forex, mortgage, finance, company, etc. Economic knowledge is
growing faster, and I try to learn it

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP